Ali has qualified from the London School of Osteopathy, and is registered with the governing body, the GOsC. As an osteopath she has experience treating a varied catalogue of acute and chronic patients including obstetrics, geriatrics, paediatrics and sports injuries. Ali’s experience also means she can use her osteopathic skills together with her personal training to focus on functional fitness and core stability for back pain.
Working in the fitness industry for 12 years as a fully qualified personal trainer. She has experience in both corporate gym environments and exclusive personal training suites. Ali has met a diverse range of requirements from improving fitness, weight loss management, pre and post natal, to special populations, such as cancer, osteoporosis, Parkinson’s and MS. Ali also has considerable knowledge of teaching core stability for back pain and instability.
Since her diagnosis in 2012 Ali has been concentrating on how she can use her skills to best help others going through the same.
- BSc (Hons) Ost. from The London School of Osteopathy, registered fully with GOsC.
- REPs Level 3 Personal Trainer Accredited.
- REPs Level 3 CYMCA Pilates Instructor Accredited.
- ACE: American Council of Exercise Personal Trainer Award. Including study of lifestyle and weight management, exercising with cancer, nutrition, anatomy, applied anatomy, physiology, pre and post natal, special populations, yoga and mat pilates.
- CIBT Sports Massage.
- Power Plate Level 1 instructor.
- CYMCA Gym Instructor award.
- NVQ2 sports and recreation.
- Emergency Aid certificate (St Johns Ambulance)
Information to follow soon